Education Insightd Center at California State University, Sacramento
- K12 and postsecondary: Research publications on policy and practices, including curriculum and student success.
Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System at U.S. Department of Education
Postsecondary: Wide range of student and instructional characteristics, with comparison group selection capabilities. Downloadable files..
California Deptartment of Education Data Quest
- K12: Enrollments, demographics, graduates, test scores, and more.
Research and Planning Group for California Community Colleges
- Postsecondary: Reports and links to student success studies and other useful sites.
- K-16: System that collects data about student success and transition from every segment of California education.
NCHEMS Information Center for Highter Education Policymaking and Analysis
- Postsecondary: Reports on education by U.S. state.
California Basic Educational Data System
- K12 Student & School Data Reports: Historical data reports on student and school demographics. Downloadable files.
ERIC - Institute of Education Sciences
- General: Searchable database of education literature and reports..
- K12: individual school profiles for parents.
A Portrait of Marin (Marin County Human Development Report 2012)
- A look at health, access to knowledge, and living standards in Marin County.
California Department of Finance
- General: California population, demographics, employment, and more.
Educational Results Partnership (formerly Just for the Kids)
- K12: Information on California public schools and best practices.
- General: U.S. population, demographics, employment, and more. Downloadable files.
California State University Chancellor's Office Data
- Data on CSU entrollment, student demographics, graduates, and more.
CSU: Test score reports and downloadable data files and more.
- Reports on the CSU Early Assessment Program
University of California, Office of the President
- Data on UC enrollment, degrees awarded, faculty, salaries and more.
California Postsecondary Education Commission
- Postsecondary: college going and transfer data.
- Data on community college student enrollment, demographics, outcomes and more. Downloadable files.
Office of Planning, Research, and Institutional Effectiveness (PRIE)
Content Responsible: Christina Leimer, Ph.D., Executive Director of PRIE and Accreditation Liaison Officer, 415.485.9545
Technical Contact: Barbara Olson, Interim Administrative Assistant to the Executive Director, 415.485.9570